GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

02 May 2007

Cons of Technology....

How many of you use a mobile phone regularly? A credit card? A Smart Card? Send E Mail? Done a google Search? Other gizmos and gadgets? All of you will agree that technology has made the life very easy for all of us. However the same technology allows every one of our movements to be traced..... la matrix. Read this article in Washington post to know about a day in the life of Ms.Bernard, a law abiding US Citizen.

I am ambivalent after reading this. Like Ms.Bernard, I would continue to use the gizmos. And be law-abiding...... I won't give up technology, of course.

No comments: