GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

05 October 2007

Very Distrubing Scenes on TV

The other day I was watching news on 'Headlines Today' when they showed a scene that shocked me to the core. It was the scene of the death of the malayalam intellectual Vijayan. He died of a massive heart attack while he was attending a press conference. Suddenly he asked for some water and before you could react, his eyes rolled up and he fell back.
He was immediately taken to the hospital and was declared dead on arrival.
Presumably he was dead instantly.
That scene really shocked me. More than the scene, what shocked me was the insensitivity of the TV Channel in airing the scene. What were they trying to prove? I don't know. All I know is that this channel is competing against NDTV.com, CNN IBN and Times Now and is not doing really well.
They have now added one more member to their detractors. I dislike the channel for showing this scene. I totally object to the scene.

Watch the video clip here. It is shocking. I might delete this post altoghther since I am really anguished by this scene

No comments: