GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

06 November 2008

Obama's victory in US

I am as excited, if not more, as an average young US voter, on the news of Barack Obama's victory in US presidential elections.
I feel that now, with this victory, somehow, the things will be fine with the world we live in. Obama will be able to bring the global tensions down by a notch, revitalize US economy and thereby the Global Economy, proactively and positively impact the climate change issue....
Tough task. But I think he has shown that he can be tough when needed..

No comments: