GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

19 November 2010

Sherlock holmes and watson in a tent

Sherlock Holmes and Dr.Watson are camping out at night. Both of them have laid a tent and goes to sleep at night.
Sometime around midnight, Holmes wakes up Watson....
"Watson, wake up and look up. What do you see?" asked Holmes.
"I see a bright sky littered with twinkling stars and with moon in the background" replied Watson.
"What does that tell you?" Asked Holmes
Watson pondered this question for a moment. "It reminds me of the beauty of the nature and tells me that god is the ultimate artist. The site of the brilliant sky makes me in awe of the vastness of the universe and makes me realize that in the universal scheme of things, we are just a very minute and miniscule participants. All those stars and the sky and the earth and us are so perfectly balanced that I salute the greatest artist and craftman who is god......" Watson completed an ecstatic and enthused narration...
Holmes was silent.
"Holmes, what does the site of the clear sky and stars tell you?" asked Watson.
"Watson, you fool", replied an exasperated Holmes "someone has stolen our tent"

No comments: