GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

23 July 2013

Power of an idea...

You have to watch this video. This is amazing for its simplicity, the ecological benefits and the positive branding for the company.

We need lots and lots more of such innovative thinking to make this world a better place.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=639296402756602

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Also, tell your friends to watch this video...

No comments: