GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

03 November 2013

Steps to improve your website speed...

I found this excellent link which provides you with a comprehensive technical evaluation of your website.

This site is called GT Matrix and you have to input your website URL.

I tested it for this site (http://manofallseasons.in) and the GT Matrix came out with a 21 Page report with specific recommendations.

Unfortunately, I don't understand most of it !!

No comments: