GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

16 February 2014

Grass is greener....

My wife, an anesthesiologist and a 'Boston Legal' fan, was talking to one of her patients, a lawyer.

The lawyer was telling her that she did not like her job.

"Why don't you like your job?" asked my wife, "When I watch Boston Global, I feel that Legal is the most glamorous profession in the world"

"Same is the case with me", replied the Lawyer, "Every time I watch 'Grays Anatomy', I think doctor is the best profession in the world"

Talk about grass being green and all that...

No comments: