GDPR Compliance: I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications. I trust that (but has no way to verify) Google has incorporated the necessary data protection features in their applications

06 June 2014

Are you an idiot?....

At any time when you feel that you are smart and other person is stupid, then follow,

Byron Katie's method of self inquiry. 

Ask yourself the following for questions: 

1. Is it true that Joe Smoe is an idiot? 

2. Is it absolutely true that Joe Smoe is an idiot? 

3. Who would I be without that thought? 

4. How is the opposite of the statement true? Ex. How is Joe Smoe smart? How am I an idiot? 

 Then come up with examples of how Joe is smart and think of the stupid things you yourself have done. You will be surprised to find that our judgments of others is really about ourselves.

No comments: